I'm having a much better week this week than last week (which BTW, thank-you all so much for your words of encouragement on Friday - it was just a tough day!) So I figured that since my Christmas cheer is back, it might be nice to play along with "What I'm Loving Wednesday" sponsored by Jamie at This Kind Of Love.
1) I'm loving that my VS Yoga pants came in last night! Finally I can do a workout without my pants practically falling off! I also got a $50 Secret Reward Card with my purchase. So I can get two more pair of yoga pants! :) Now I would really love it if I had her abs....
2) I'm loving that Christmas is almost here. I am especially loving the fact that I am off work from Dec 23rd - January 4th. I'm in desperate need of a little time off and some R&R!
3) I'm loving my girlfriends. Khristi, Jessica, Erika, Erin, Casey, Savanah - I've realized over the last few months how fortunate I am to have friends to call during difficult times and friends to laugh with during the good times.
4) I'm loving ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. We watched Home Alone 2 last night & A Charlie Brown Christmas. I feel like a kid again!
5) I'm loving how great my God is. Seriously. Everytime I begin to worry, everytime I begin to think that things are just too difficult to handle, He sends me a blessing to remind me of His love and faithfulness. I should learn me lesson and realize that He's always in control and always able to provide for my every need. Thank-you Lord for being unfailing despite my disbelief at times.
6) I'm loving that I've teamed up with Kristin & Natalie to host the Holly Jolly Blog Hop which starts tomorrow. Stop by and link up to share your favorite Christmas recipes tomorrow and come by Friday to share pictures of your home all decorated for the holidays. Kristin, Natalie and myself are also hosting a holiday inspired giveaway for all those who participate in the blog hop. Hope to see you then!