Friday, August 21, 2009



Drum roll please….

After months and months of waiting – the trip is finally here! (Well – in two days anyway!) Only 6 hours left of work and I am on vacation. J Steven and I have both been on a pre-vacation high all week long. We’re all smiles and all lovey-dovey. I can’t tell you how many times I have heard “I love you so much”, “You’re such an amazing wife” “I can’t wait to spend time with just you”. It’s like he’s buttering me up so that I’ll do whatever excursions it is that he wants on the trip.

I will admit that I am somewhat annoyed with all the naysayers. Multiple people have said, “Just be carful – it’s a third world country” or “Jamaica – why not Turks and Caicos?” Umm…because this trip was an AMAZING deal that we could have never afforded otherwise (there are a few perks to an unfavorable economy). And Steven and I aren’t planning on trekking off the resort for shopping or “extracurricular activities” including illegal substances. I’m pretty sure that as long as we stay on the resort we are perfectly safe and we will have the time of our lives.

We are staying in an atrium suite on the first floor – which means that we will have breakfast delivered to our balcony each morning. I think this is the part that I am looking forward to the most. I don’t even have to put my makeup on to go down and eat breakfast! Yea!!


So as you can tell – I feel like a high school kid on the last day of classes. 48 hours and I will be in Jamaica. Ugh! Can it please get here sooner? Stay tuned as I promise to have many pictures and stories when we get back!

No comments:



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk