- Christmas holiday was wonderful. I experienced my first "White Christmas" with about 6 inches of snow! It was wonderful.
- My two week long vacation was just what the doctor ordered. My BFF, Khristi, from Ohio visited with her fiance for three days and rang in the New Year's with us.
- I've decided it's time to go back blonde. I don't know what I was thinking with the super dark hair - but I hate it and miss my blonde locks desperately. In the process of trying to go back blonde, I have dyed my hair hot pink twice. (Or my sister accidentally has - but that's not the point.) So I'm a light brown right now and we're hoping to be able to do an all over dark blonde dye in the middle of February. My poor hair has really been struggling the past few weeks - but I think I'll get back to the blonde soon enough!
- Steven and I hosted about forty of our friends for New Year's Eve. We had an amazing time - not such an amazing time the next morning - but we definitely said goodbye to 2010 in style.
- After returning to work for only four days from the holiday break, the Carolina's were hit with a pretty large snow/ice storm and Steven and I were both out of the office Monday & Tuesday of last week. We blew up our queen size airmattress, lit a fire and layed in front of the TV for two solid days watching Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1 & 2. *BLISS*
- After almost two weeks off work for the holidays and a three day week last week due to the snow storm - this week has been HELLACIOUS at the office. By the time I left the office at 7:15pm last night I had already worked my forty hours for the week - and that's with me being out of the office Wednesday morning for grad school classes. Whew - I need this day to be over ASAP!
- I have officially begun grad school classes! The next two years of my life should be pretty interesting: working full-time, taking classes part-time and sitting for the four portions of the CPA exam. OYE!!! If all goes according to plan (and when does that actually happen right!?!) I will have my Master's of Accounting & CPA certification by December 2012.
Don't worry, before I make any rash decisions I'm going to get through year-end/beginning of year at the office. I'm hoping that by the time I push through this insanely busy time at the office, I will have settled nicely into a study routine with my grad classes and I will be able to make time for blogging again. I really would be so upset if I had to give this up!
I hope you all are doing well and that you're having an amazing, productive start to 2011. After the year that Steven and I had last year, we can truly use a much better 2011 and I have faith that big things are going to happen this year!