Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review

Remember not too long ago when I hosted a CSN Store Giveway and introduced you to the many options CSN offers for lights and other great merchandise?  Well now it's my turn to do a product review. 

I seriously considered getting hubby the University of Alabama lamp that I showed your earlier:

That got me thinking about the upcoming college football season and the numerous football parties that will be hosted at my house.  I realize I need more serving dishes and baking dishes to accompany all my husband's hungry friends!  (Plus - honestly, I love any excuse to buy bakeware - I'm addicted!)

So I'm on a quest to find a product or two that will make my Game Day entertaining a little easier and festive.  Expect to see some Crimson Tide inspired serving ware coming your way in my upcoming review!!


No comments:



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk