I have noticed this awards post on many blogs that I follow - and while I am new to the blogging community, I thought it would be nice to send a "Well Done" to some of my favorite new blogs. It's nice to know that someone enjoys what you have to say!
In order to complete this award post - I must list 10 things that make me happy. So without further ado, here a list of 10 things that make me happy as well as 10 incredible blogs worth adding to your list!
- A great book - lately I have thoroughly enjoyed the Harry Potter saga. You also can never go wrong with Nicolas Sparks. I love reading!
- Christmas! Who doesn't? Gift giving, quality time with family, being reminded of Christ's love for us all. It's the most wonderful time of the year!
- My puppies. Without fail, Dixie & Bauer always find a way to cheer me up even on the most dreadful of days.
- Hearing Steven sing in the morning. Just knowing that hubby is in a good mood makes it nearly impossible not to smile.
- Coach - love, love, love it! For a cheap girl - this is one splurge I never regret making. :)
- A good pair of shoes. This is probably a cliché answer for a Southern woman - but still. Shoe therapy has left a smile on my face many a time.
- Coffee with a girlfriend. The combination of caffeine & gab gets my endorphins pumping and I always leave a little more light hearted.
- My little brother Ethan (age 6) or sister-in-law Michelle (age 7). Somehow they bring out the kid in me!
- Praise & Worship - I love entering into the Lord's presence and singing songs with other worshipers about God's goodness. It's nice to spend a little time with my Savior.
- My family - crazy, large. busy & loving. From my immediate family all the way to my in-laws - I always look forward to being with my family.