Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!




As 2010 is fast approaching, I wish you all a Happy New Year!  I hope you have a great time with family and friends on New Year's Eve.  It's on of my favorite holidays.  I will be spending it with hubby and some of our best friends - it's becoming a New Year's tradition.  :)

I can't wait to set my resolutions for 2010 (and hopefully stick to them this year!)  2009 has been filled with so many blessings for me: purchasing my first "big girl car", settling into married life with hubby, an amazing trip to Jamaica, a new fence and new deck for our home as well as many renovations to our master bathroom.  Steven and I have found a church home that we can be a part of and we have been able to spend a great deal of time with our families who now live close to us.  What a great year!!!

Hope you have a great night and be careful doing whatever it is that you will do!!!  Kiss someone really special when the clock counts down to midnight!




Young, Fabulous, Newlywed

Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk