Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!




As 2010 is fast approaching, I wish you all a Happy New Year!  I hope you have a great time with family and friends on New Year's Eve.  It's on of my favorite holidays.  I will be spending it with hubby and some of our best friends - it's becoming a New Year's tradition.  :)

I can't wait to set my resolutions for 2010 (and hopefully stick to them this year!)  2009 has been filled with so many blessings for me: purchasing my first "big girl car", settling into married life with hubby, an amazing trip to Jamaica, a new fence and new deck for our home as well as many renovations to our master bathroom.  Steven and I have found a church home that we can be a part of and we have been able to spend a great deal of time with our families who now live close to us.  What a great year!!!

Hope you have a great night and be careful doing whatever it is that you will do!!!  Kiss someone really special when the clock counts down to midnight!


No comments:



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk