I have already completed the Happy 101 award and passed it on to deserving bloggers (no - I wasn't awarded it, I just snatched it from another blog and passed it along - sad I know!) But I'm so excited to have been given it by KatieB!
2. I'm a newly converted Alabama fan and loving it. Hubby bought me an Alabama jersey for Christmas with the 2010 National Championship logo on it and I can wait to wear it for the championship game!
3. My new obsession is blogging. I started my blog in August, but haven't really started blogging consistently until December - and I'm hooked. I love reading other blogs and hearing funny stories about others' lives.
4. I actually enjoy working out. I don't do it as often as I should - but everytime I leave the gym or finish a long run I feel invigorated. Those endorphines get pumping and I find personal strength in my workouts.
5. I'm the oldest of 4 - Paxston (brother, 21), Crickette (real name - sister, 19), Ethan (brother, 6 - surprise!). I love my family and would love to have a large family myself someday - mainly I just want lots of grandkids!
6. I used to think my dream was to become a corporate super star. I wanted to run a company one day and make lots of money. Recently I am starting to realize my dream is to have a family. I still want to work (even when my kids are little) but I realize that I want my family to be the number one priority in my life.
7. I have been to Hong Kong and it was the most amazing trip of my life. I strongly recommend an Asian adventure - the people and culture are overwhelming. Hubby and I already planning our retirement trip - 3 weeks hoping around Asia. Can't wait!
8. For an A-type, control freak - I'm incredibly forgetful. Yes I know - that doesn't really go together, but somehow I make it work.
9. I could eat Taco Bell everyday. I don't want to know what's in the meat - I just love it.
10. I always make a New Year's Resolution list and I always break my resolutions. This year I am hoping to do better (check back soon as my list is coming!
There's a little something about me you may not have known. And now I would like to pass the Sugar Doll Award to:
- Little Daisy May at This Kind of Love
- Mrs. Muffins at Mrs. Muffins
- Mrs. P at A Little Pink In A World of Camo
- D.A.R. at Just Another Day in Paradise