Kristin over at Windy Poplars is hosting another Kindred Spirit Party and this week's questions are just as exciting as the last!
1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
JAMAICA! Forget there’s no place like home – believe me – there’s no place like Jamaica! I would rather live on island time. Our trip last August was unbelievable. We are desperately trying to figure out way to get back ASAP.
2. What are the three qualities that you most admire about your husband (or if you're not married what are the three qualities you would most desire in a man)?Only three – but I married an incredibly amazing man with many note worthy qualities!
Most importantly, his loyalty and fidelity. Never have I worried about him being unfaithful. I send him out with “the boys” as often as he likes, and not once do I question what he is doing or where he will go. His love for me is evident – I trust him more than I trust myself. Next I would have to admit I love his sense of humor and playfulness. Although I tell him often “You’re driving me crazy!” what I really mean to say is “I love how easily you make me laugh.” He’s my best friend and time with him is like time with an old pal – laughing and joking. Knowing that I get to come home to him makes those long, hard days totally worth it. Lastly, I would have to say his new found sense of faith. I have seen a drastic change in Steven over the past three months – and we’ll frankly, it’s a turn on. Something about a man who isn’t afraid to worship, to admit he is a Christian, to believe that God will provide…it’s inspiring.
3. What has been a meaningful Bible verse to you this week?Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
4. What is your favorite color(or colors) and why?
5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours?I’m not sure if this if funny or sad. An elderly lady accidentally took me down this morning at the Y. And let me preface – we were naked. We had both just gotten out of the shower (separate showers) and she fell on the wet floor. I lunged for her to stop her, but in the process got tangled with her and we both fell – as did our towels. It was rather mortifying actually. And really wrinkly as well. Great way to start my morning – thankfully no one else saw us in all our “glory”.