Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Cherished Mother
By Karl Fuchs


Every day since I was born,
My mother cared for me.
Now that's a lot of caring,
As anyone can see.

Please Lord protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is cherished person,
With great wisdom, love and charm.

Lord it's my mother's birthday
So please, help her to see,
How much she means to us,
Her loving family.

I love you mom!  Thank you for all the ways that you enrich my life and care for me.  I'm so blessed to have you as my mother, mentor & friend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

7 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Beautiful Mom!! :)

Brittany said...

You look like your mom! :-) Happy birthday to her!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Stacy!

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet!!!

Annie said...

happy birthday to your mom!! :)

{Amanda} said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to your mom! Funny...just before I found your blog {so cute!}, I was packing up my Mom's Birthday presents for mailing! It must be Mom Birthday month ♥

Happy 4th of July Weekend, dear!

Stacey said...

Thank you dear one! I love you and had so much fun at the movies with you. And for you coming home this weekend. It was AWESOME! Nothing like having all the kids together. Only small bruises from the grandpups. :)



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk