Thursday, February 18, 2010

And The Hits Keep Coming


As many of you know, hubby and I have been having a rough couple of weeks.  The stresses of life are starting to stack up against us.  Unfortunately, today brought more bad luck.

I was in a car accident this afternoon.  Yes, Steven was sideswiped last Friday night and I was in an accident today.  I know...I know...  Thankfully no one was hurt.  I'm a little sore and stiff, but I will manage.  I'm mainly annoyed.  Can't a girl just catch a break?

Details to come tomorrow - but for now I'm just exhausted and craving chocolate.  Oh and BONUS - I decided to give up candies & sweets for Lent.  So I'm sad, sore and craving something that I'm not allowed to have.

Pictures and my sad story to come tomorrow...maybe by then I will have a better outlook and find some humor or good in all this.

Thank God tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

                                                   

16 comments:

Mateya said...

Yikes girl! So glad to hear you are okay! Take it easy...will be thinking about you and your hubby! Good things are bound to come your way soon!

Stephanie Hartman said...

Oh my girl you poor thing I'm so sorry. Well at least noone was hurt..

d.a.r. said...

OMG I hope you are okay!!!

Kelsey Claire said...

You poor thing! I hope that this was the last bad thing to happen to you for a long time!

Southern Cinderella said...

So glad your ok!!

Anonymous said...

Geez! Glad you're alright!!! Sometimes things get bad right before they get better, ya know :)
xx

Unknown said...

I know how you feel... This whole month my family & I have had the worse month...

I am happy that both you and your hubby are ok. My cousin hit a truck this morning and the hitch went through the front of her car.

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

OH NO! What a bummer. Take a deep breath! lay on the couch and watch a movie or something. Take your mind off things.

~Kathryn

Anonymous said...

sorry!! it will all get better soon! sending positive thoughts!

BSS said...

I hope you're okay!!

Erika said...

Technically, you can eat meat and have what ever you gave up for lent if you are hurt or sick. But that's just us good Catholics :)

KW said...

thank you for visiting my blog! :) i love yours as well and can't wait to read more! have a WONDERFUL friday, woo hoo!!!

Mrs. Lopez said...

I am so sorry with all the bad luck youve been having lately. Its true that when it rains it pours. Hope things start looking up soon!

BG said...

i'm so sorry about your string of bad luck but the good news? it won't last forever!

very glad you and your hubs are ok...hang in there :) just remember to smile! xoxox

Tuki said...

Hi! I came across your blog... And I wanted to let you know I am hosting a Giveaway! I am looking for more people to participate, so you should come see if you are interested in any of the prizes. Here is a direct link to the giveaway post:

http://www.everythingnicole.com/2010/02/everything-nicoles-after-v-day-give.html#more

Tami said...

Awww sweetheart, I'm so sorry to hear about this! I'm glad you're safe...

Keep your chin up, you may endure adversity to enjoy the good times more so when they DO come!!



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk