Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Need A Makeover

That's it - I'm fed up.  No matter how many times I play around with my background and colors - no matter how many hours I spend trying to figure out blog coding and formatting - I just can't find a blog style that I'm happy with.  I feel ugly...and no woman likes feeling ugly.

So I'm breaking down and hiring a professional.  I figure, if I can spend good money on my real life persona why not spend a little dough on my online persona??  I was trying to hold off until my upcoming birthday (yeah - let's not talk about that), but I just can't wait any longer.  I've enlisted the assistance of Krystyn at Krizzy Designs.  She's done some great work and I can't wait to see what she comes up with for little old me.

Now if only real life makeovers could be this easy.....

10 comments:

Southern Cinderella said...

I'm feeling not so pretty on my blog too! I am in need of a makeover too! Can't wait to see the new look!!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see! I love changing my blog around. I can't ever stick with one look, lol.

Ams said...

It's going to look GREAT! I can't wait to see what she comes up with :)

Bryan & Chelsey said...

um, jealous! :)

Stephanie Hartman said...

oh yay! I can't wait to see what it looks like...

Kate said...

you will love her work. she did my first blog design about a year ago. it was cute.

Natasha said...

Oh exciting!! A blog redesign is always so much fun--can't wait to see the finished product

KJ said...

I just came across your blog! Its too cute! Can't wait to see the new look!

d.a.r. said...

Yay!! You will LOVE her work!

Meg said...

good luck with the blog makeover! work it until you're totally happy - this is your space! yay :)



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk