Mannland5! and I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Feel free to do the same!
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets? I generally wash or change them on a weekly basis. At the very most it would be about 9-10 days.
2. When is your birthday? March 11th. The big 2-5 is coming up! Hubby is taking to me to Vegas to celebrate this weekend (we found a great package so decided we could go a little early!) I can’t wait to see a Cirque show and visit the hotels and museums.
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? I actually am friends with Tess at Adventures in Being a Homeowner – I kind of introduced her to the bloggy world. I also have plans to meet Katie F sometime in March.
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? . George for sure. He’s just got that funny/bad boy with a sweet side thing going on. Plus, I can’t handle Brad & Angelina. Who in the world leaves Jennifer Anniston? Honestly….
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? My thighs. I’ve always had rather large thighs – they are not proportionate to the rest of my body at all. No matter how many squats, lunges or miles ran, they just won’t go away. It’s irritating to say the least!
6. How often do you wash your hair? Pretty much every day. Everyone once in a while if I’ve had a rough night’s sleep or if I’m running really behind I will do a cute ponytail and skip washing my hair – but that’s rare and I never go more than two days without washing. I’m a natural blonde with baby fine hair – I look like a complete grease ball if I go too long without washing.
7. Do you have pets? Of course I have children pets. We have two beautiful, excited, loving, drive-me-crazy boxers: Dixie and Bauer. For super cute pictures of them in the snow click HERE
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? Facebook, Linked In & the blogging community. I have been considering giving up FB for a while now. I rarely “stalk” anymore. I just go one quickly, update my status and tell everyone happy birthday. That’s about all I’m interested in – I spend too much time blogging – I can’t balance both! LOL
Now that I've bored you with random knowledge about myself you can get back to what I hope is a productive Monday!! :)