Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Honest Scrap Award

Yay!! Ashley over at Raising Brats passed a blog award onto me - even though I've stunk the past week or so!  Thanks so much lady.  :)


"The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."

I feel like I have already told so much about myself, but lets see if I can come up with 10 more fun facts:
  • If I could afford it, I would have four children and probably want to start having them now; however, logic and finances will probably require that I wait 2-3 years and only have 2.
  • I'm a new addict of The Office - it's hysterical.  I'm waiting for Season 6 to come out on DVD so I can see what happens!
  • My biggest fear is that Steven might die - just the thought of life without him can send my into hysterics and panic.
  • I don't keep in touch with many people from high school.  I think my crowd of girls were more "frenemies" than actually friends.  Sometimes people are in your life for only a season....
  • Pink is my favorite color - by far - love it.
  • I'm a junk food addict. I love chips and candy and really struggle to keep my diet in check.  Boo...
  • I'm an advisor for my sorority.  I really love working with them and giving them advice - I'm 3 years out of college but still truly enjoy being a more "mature" part of the organization.
  • Super Mario Brothers for the Wii is my new favorite video game - it's SO much fun! I feel like a kid playing it.
  • I'm kind of getting over Facebook - gasp, I know - but I'm just kind of over it.
  • I just got a Droid Eris and am fascinated by it.  I've never had internet on my phone.  It's crazy!  I can get emails on my phone.  Watch out!!!
So now I would like to pass this award along to some of my new favorite bloggers.  You should really check them out for some great reads!
Tammy at She Talks to Angels
Miss Kriss at Miss Kriss
Chelsey at Chelsey's Moss Moments
Classy In Philadelphia
Ashley at Pink-Ture Perfect
Brittany at XOXO, Brittany
Tara at t in my life
Short Southern Mama

Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!!  :)

13 comments:

Tami said...

Thanks dahhlin!!!

It's so nice to see that we have so much in common! I've enjoyed reading your blog so much!

xoxo

d.a.r. said...

I'm totally over facebook and actually considering getting rid of it altogether.

And I agree....some friends are only in your life for a season. It is HARD to learn because it always hurts, but it's just part of life I think.

I puffy heart your blog :)

Kate said...

Okay let me start with the sad one so I can get to the happy one.

I have the same issue with my hubby too. I'll just be sitting there and I'll think "what if he's in a car accident today" and I'll just freak out and cry about having to face this world alone. Or I flash to the future when we have kids and I think that maybe he'd get cancer, what would I do. And I just cry like none other. It's crazy like that. I just try to appreciate every day!

Okay now that that's out...THE OFFICE!!! OMG I'm the biggest Office fan ever....I don't know how much longer the show could go on, but it doesn't matter, I've seen every episode literally dozens of times. I have serious problems. <3

Katie F said...

I was in a sorority too!! I miss it soo much! I totally hear you about frenemies.Although I'm reminded of high school every day with certain people I have met here!! Oh well what can you do
And i agree about facebook, I got facebook when it was only for college student's and now everyone is on it. I basically just keep it to keep in touch with friends and family back home!

BG said...

thank you for the award lady! you're the sweetest :) and i agree with every single thing on your list...except the kid one. tyler will be lucky if we have one! ;) oh and the facebook one...haha, i'm still obsessed.

xoxo!

Kelsey Claire said...

We have so much in common! I also don't keep up with friends from high school. I am just over them. I am also an alumni rep for my sorority. I am also over facebook. I am kind of over the constant updating of statuses from people I don't really care about!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to comment and let you know I stumbled across your blog and I am now a follower! A few of the posts I got a chance to read are soo cute. Drop by mine if you like, but I am a fairly new blogger so don't laugh too hard at my lack of skills :) Hope the rest of your week goes well!!

Mateya said...

Oh boy I totally hear ya on the girls from High School being "frenemies" I was just thinking today how all the girls in my wedding are friends from college...kind of sad but I guess I chose them for a reason!

Natasha said...

So I am in COMPLETE agreement about the FB thing... in college, it was a great way to keep in touch, and now it's just slighty scary that ppl can know THAT MUCH about your personal life-- i don't think so!

tara said...

good morning! thanks for the award, so sweet! i will try to complete my list today! :) have a wonderful day!

Mrs. Pick said...

What an awesome list! I love pink too--my fave by far! I also in a sorority---I worked my National HQ right out of college. I am now getting back involved after a 4 hiatus and serving as an advisor to my pledge chapter and working on getting more involved in my alumnae chapter! I have to agree that I love being on the "mature" side the sorority now!

CIP said...

Thank you so much!

I'm in a sorority too. I'd love to be a chapter advisor sometime in the future. Which sorority?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am so behind on my reading girl! Congrats on the fab award!! We have a lot in common! I love The Office! I could watch it all day long...and don't even get me started on junk food! Thank you SO much for passing it on to me! I can't wait to show it off! XOXO



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk