Top 5 Hygiene/Makeup Products
1) Benefit Erase Paste – Best concealer I have ever used! Works anywhere on the face!
2) Jergens Naturals Total Nourishment – This lotion leaves my skin feeling smooth, moist & fresh. I use it daily.
3) Pantene ProV Restoratives Conditioner – It’s like a little bit of heaven for your tired, dry hair
4) Differin Gel – I have always struggled with bad skin – this prescription gel has whipped my skin into shape!
5) Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – L.O.V.E I.T.
Top 5 Celebrity Men
1) Justin Timberlake – Let’s face it – he brought sexy back!
2) Channing Tatum – I don’t care if people say he can’t act – I could stare at him all day.
3) Petyon Manning – He’s arguably the best quarterback to ever play pro football – enough said!
4) Taylor Lautner – Yes – this makes me a cougar – but I don’t care. Have you seen this kid!?!?!
5) Bradley Cooper – He’s funny, rich and gorgeous. Total package?
Top Snacks/Junk Food
1) Salt & Vinegar Chips – I could eat these every day!
2) Krispy Kreme Doughnuts – It’s take every ounce of will power I have to keep driving when I see the “Hot Now” sign flashing!
3) Chips & Salsa – I could eat my weight in restaurant style chips and salsa. The hotter the better!
4) Hot & Spicy Cheez Its – Half the box is gone before I even realize it…so yummy!
5) Snickers – Hungry? Why wait??
Top 5 Bands/Artists
1) Justin Timberlake – He is always on my workout mix. I love his hip-hop collaborations!
2) Black Eyed Peas – Another workout mix favorite – they just make me want to move!
3) George Straight – Nobody sings country music like George – nobody.
4) Taylor Swift – why wasn’t Taylor around when I was in high school? I swear every song she writes is about my teenage angst filled love life! She takes me back!
5) Pink – I love her lyrics and I love that she’s hard core and still makes hits. My alter ego is something like Pink.
1) Twilight Saga: Stephanie Meyer - Yes, I count them as one because if you read one, you read them all. AMAZING!!!
2) The Last Song: Nicholas Sparks – My most recent favorite Sparks read. Such a great love story!
3) The Secret Life of Bees: Sue Monk Kidd – One of my favorite novels from modern literature in college.
4) Wuthering Heights: Emily Bronte – It’s gothic, harsh love story. Plus I love that it was written by a woman during a period when women writers were looked down upon.
5) The Middle Place: Kelly Corrigan – A true life story about Kelly’s battle with breast cancer. Inspirational and thought provoking.
What about you?? What are some of your top fives? Do we have anything in common?? Happy Wednesday - half way to Friday!