Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Top Fives

I am having one of those days where I just don’t feel like posting anything too deep or meaningful – I just don’t have it in me. So I thought I would share some of my Top Fives!

Top 5 Hygiene/Makeup Products
1) Benefit Erase Paste – Best concealer I have ever used! Works anywhere on the face!
2) Jergens Naturals Total Nourishment – This lotion leaves my skin feeling smooth, moist & fresh. I use it daily.
3) Pantene ProV Restoratives Conditioner – It’s like a little bit of heaven for your tired, dry hair
4) Differin Gel – I have always struggled with bad skin – this prescription gel has whipped my skin into shape!
5) Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – L.O.V.E I.T.

Top 5 Celebrity Men
1) Justin Timberlake – Let’s face it – he brought sexy back!
2) Channing Tatum – I don’t care if people say he can’t act – I could stare at him all day.
3) Petyon Manning – He’s arguably the best quarterback to ever play pro football – enough said!
4) Taylor Lautner – Yes – this makes me a cougar – but I don’t care. Have you seen this kid!?!?!
5) Bradley Cooper – He’s funny, rich and gorgeous. Total package?

Top Snacks/Junk Food
1) Salt & Vinegar Chips – I could eat these every day!
2) Krispy Kreme Doughnuts – It’s take every ounce of will power I have to keep driving when I see the “Hot Now” sign flashing!
3) Chips & Salsa – I could eat my weight in restaurant style chips and salsa. The hotter the better!
4) Hot & Spicy Cheez Its – Half the box is gone before I even realize it…so yummy!
5) Snickers – Hungry? Why wait??

Top 5 Bands/Artists
1) Justin Timberlake – He is always on my workout mix. I love his hip-hop collaborations!
2) Black Eyed Peas – Another workout mix favorite – they just make me want to move!
3) George Straight – Nobody sings country music like George – nobody.
4) Taylor Swift – why wasn’t Taylor around when I was in high school? I swear every song she writes is about my teenage angst filled love life! She takes me back!
5) Pink – I love her lyrics and I love that she’s hard core and still makes hits. My alter ego is something like Pink.
Top 5 Books
1) Twilight Saga: Stephanie Meyer - Yes, I count them as one because if you read one, you read them all. AMAZING!!!
2) The Last Song: Nicholas Sparks – My most recent favorite Sparks read. Such a great love story!
3) The Secret Life of Bees: Sue Monk Kidd – One of my favorite novels from modern literature in college.
4) Wuthering Heights: Emily Bronte – It’s gothic, harsh love story. Plus I love that it was written by a woman during a period when women writers were looked down upon.
5) The Middle Place: Kelly Corrigan – A true life story about Kelly’s battle with breast cancer. Inspirational and thought provoking.

What about you??  What are some of your top fives?  Do we have anything in common??  Happy Wednesday - half way to Friday!

15 comments:

Tami said...

Thank you for sharing your Top 5's! Always such a fabulous idea to share ideas and products!! LOVE THEM!!

Let me just say...we'd be dangerous with chips and salsa and salt and vinegar chips!! Dangerous!

Southern Cinderella said...

I liked reading this and finding out your Top 5's! I agree with you, George Strait is the best! I love his voice...crazy! I love chips and salsa at mexican restauraunts! There's a chain in the southern U.S. called La Parilla's. There's one in Dothan...its amazing!

Mel said...

I love all your top 5's! Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara is my favorite.mascara.ever.
and our junk food columns are pretty much identical.

Alissa said...

No worries we all have those days. What great top 5 lists! I agree that mascara is also a fave of mine. Thanks for sharing the books, I always love a good read.

Golden Stilettos said...

I'm planning on reading The Last Song next... I'm reading Dear John now and let me just say that the book is so much better than the movie!

But isn't that always the case??!!! I think so.

Happy Reading!!

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

I feel the same way about Taylor Swift. Takes me back. Also, I used to use that mascara. It's pretty great. (-;

~Kathryn

Meagan said...

You read last song? Did you see the previews for the movie? Miley Cyrus plays the main character. Looks really good but I am trying not to get my hopes up after Dear John. I will have to add the books on your list that I haven't read to my goodreads.com list.

Annie said...

this was fun to read!!
i heart bradley cooper ;)
going to check out the benefit erase paste you speak of! the books as well, i've never read any of them. (except twilight, the vampire stuff is just over my head!)
love the black eyed peas!
i feel the same way about chips and salsa, love hot salsa and i tend to eat my weight in them!

enjoy the rest of your day hun!!

Laura said...

Wuthering Heights is definately in my top 5 favorite books. I love Heathcliff he is such a good literary character.

Gracie Beth said...

I love Peyton and Bradley too!

tara said...

definitely agree, this was a fun post to read! i absolutely love reading make-up and skin care reviews. i want to give that concealer a try, i have the worst dark circles in the morning. ugh! too funny about the cheez-its, our little boy loves the four cheese flavor!

d.a.r. said...

Oooh I loved The Middle Place, so good!!

Ams said...

LOVE your top fives :)

Brittany said...

I love this post!!

I'm IN LOVE with salt & vinegar chips :-) We might have to buy a few bags if we were sharing them ;-) lol.

And for Taylor Lautner, oh my. He may be jail bate but it's a risk worth taking haha.

I wanna be Taylor Swift's friend. I also believe she is writing about my high school life lol.

Last, The Last Song is an AMAZING book. I sure did cry while reading it too.

Mateya said...

Oh boy I agree with the chips and salsa comment. I could eat that for every meal! Yummmm!!!



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk