Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Look at me – two posts in one day! I just can’t help jumping on Taylor’s “Top Two Tuesday” – this week it’s time to share your top two TV shows.
This is incredibly difficult for me. I honestly love TV way too much and our TiVo is constantly recording something. Lately hubby and I have resorted to renting entire seasons of shows such as The Office or Parks and Rec. It provides hours of entertainment for an otherwise boring weekend or makes a great “stay at home” date night.

If I had to pick, my current top two shows would be:

24
I mean – we named our dog after Jack Bauer. He is the man! And somehow he always manages to stay alive and save the day. I can feel my adrenaline pumping every Monday night as we watch to see what Jack gets into next.

And next would have to be Modern Family
I love ABC Comedy Wednesday – but Modern Family is by far the funniest! Sadly, I’m pretty sure Steven and I are destined to be Claire and Phil with (hopefully) three wild kids and constant mishaps and craziness in our home.

Some other noteworthy favorites would be Grey’s Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory & Criminal Minds.

What are your Top Two??

12 comments:

Alissa said...

I loooove 24! I just recently got hooked on it and already I'm addicted.

Anonymous said...

yeah! modern family!

Laura said...

Brother's and Sister's definately and then it's a toss up between modern family and the good wife.

Mateya said...

I have never watched 24 but I really love Modern Family...it is too funny! I love Brother's & Sisters and pretty much any reality TV show!

Amber said...

Great picks! And I LOVE Criminal Minds!

Mrs P said...

Look at you, post-aholic!! I have never seen either of those shows, I may just have to check them out!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Mine are Army Wives and Glee, even though the new seasons don't start until April and May :(

Kelsey Claire said...

Oh Modern Family. How I love thee, especially Cam!

Mrs. Lopez said...

OMG! That is so awesome you named your dog after Jack Bauer! We also love 24 and have been watching it since season 1!!!!!!! And it doesnt hurt that Freddie Prince Jr. is on this season. LOL

I would have to say 24 also and Lost! We also watch the Big Bang Theory which we love and I of course watch Greys.

Kate said...

Hi! I gave you an award over at my blog!!! Check it out!

agalandherdog said...

I love Lost and Fringe. My husband and I have completely different taste in television, but those are 2 of the only shows we can agree on, so it's a big event to watch them each week.

Khristi said...

I love Cougartown on Wednesday nights! And of course Grey's, Private Practice & Big Bang. Never watched 24, but I catch Modern Family sometimes, very funny!



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk