Thursday, February 4, 2010

True Life: I'm A Bad Blogger

I know...I haven't posted about my trip to Chicago in full yet - which is sad because I really do have some incredibly funny and heartwarming stories to tell about my time with the family.  But unfortunately, this has been one of the most stressful/upsetting weeks I have experienced in almost two years.

Not to worry - everything is technically fine - but hubby and I are just dealing with a lot.  Couple everything with the fact that he has been out of town all week and I'm just a little blue.  So I can't seem to come up with anything entertaining or inspiring to write about.

I'm sure I'll be back to my cheerful self soon - in the mean time please don't write me off.  Hope you all have a great Friday and wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough week! I hope this weekend finds a way to cheer you up!

Mrs. Lopez said...

Hope things get better. Try and have a good weekend!

Kelly said...

I hear ya with the blah blues, I had that last week too. And don't feel like a bad blogger... I don't feel as inclined to blog when I feel sad either. Hope things turn around for you guys soon! :-D

d.a.r. said...

Bleh this week has been yucky for me, too!!! I actually got in bed and hid under the covers at 7:30 last night. I just couldn't function anymore!

Hopefully things start getting better for you guys, and soon!

Alissa said...

Sorry it's been a rough week for you sweetie. I hope you feel better soon. Of course we wouldn't write you off silly. I know things will look up for you soon.

Tori Bella said...

This week has been a complete pile of poo for nearly everyone. Even though I got the job I was vying for, I'm so emotionally exhausted and running on fumes. This is a week to rely on faith.

Juliana said...

I am sorry that things are tough right now. Keep your pretty little head up.I am here if you need anything.



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk