Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up....

What better way to start your Wednesday than by receiving an award? Not only receive an award – but by being on the of the first recipients for a maiden award!! Kate over at Imagine All The People, Living For Today has created the “The Best Part of Waking Up” award!

According to Kate:
"The best part of waking up..." award is awarded to the 5 bloggers that you're most excited to see have posted when you log into your dashboard/google reader/ whatever. Yes, only 5! If you're always checking someone's blog to see if they've posted, they deserve this award!"
Oye – only five people? I check at least 15 blogs habitually almost every day! So in order to narrow the field, I have decided to only pass this award along to my favorite bloggers who pass awards along themselves. I know some people appreciate receiving awards, but don’t display them or pass them along to others, which is absolutely fine, but  this is Kate’s first award and I want to it spread like wildfire.  :)

With that being said, my top five blogs that I love waking up to would have to be:

KatieF at The Life Of An Army Wife
Kelly at Keeping Up With Kelly & Co
Brittany at XoXo, Brittany
Allissa at Newlywedded; Life, Love & Me
Julie at Brown Eyed Belle

So please share the love with some of your favorite bloggers – and don’t be afraid to give the award to someone who may have already received it. If you absolutely love reading their blog, then let them know.

Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Aw, thank you so much sweet girl!! This just brightened my day! Love you!

BG said...

thank you pretty girl! i'm so flattered! :)

Kelly said...

Oh wow, Amber! How kind and nice of you!! :-) I love checking in with your blog each morning too!

~*~Lilly~*~ said...

Awww...congrats! :o)

Ashley said...

Aw, congrats! I see Dear John on your bookshelf. Have you read it yet?

Brittany said...

This made me want to start singing the foldger's coffee commercial haha. Very cute award!!

Alissa said...

Amber I'm honored thanks so much girly!



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk