Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Sunshine Award

Yay for awards - such a great way to end my week (I consider Monday the start of the week - I guess it's debatable!)  Katie F over at Life of an Army Wife awarded me the Sunshine Award.  What a great name for an award. 
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Post the logo on blog
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link the nominees blogs so other can get to know them
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person who received this award from.

So in an attempt to spread the Sunday evening cheer - I pass this award along to the following fantastic bloggers.  I hope it brightens your day as much as it did mine!
-*b* at Confessions of a New Mom
-Kathryn at A Nerd and a Free Spirit
-Annie at Chapters of our Lives
-Heather at Live.Love.Laugh
-Hailey at Destined For Royalty
-Alissa at Newlywedded: Life, Love & Me
-Brittany at Simplicity in Baltimore
-Short Southern Momma
-Brittany at XoXo, Brittany
-D.A.R
-Taylor at Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too
-Laura at Cowboy Boots and Baby Booties

You should check them out - they are fantastic bloggers.  Wishing all my readers a fabulous week!!

6 comments:

BG said...

you are the sweetest! thanks so much lady :)

Tara Gibson said...

yay for awards congrats girl!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Congrats girl you totally deserve the award! you are so sweet for passing it along! Thanks! Hope you had a fab weekend!

d.a.r. said...

Aw thanks!!!

Brittany said...

Thank you so much for the award! I like it :-)

Anonymous said...

oh girl I am soooo behind on reading! Congrats on your fabulous award! You totally deserve it {and that awesome new one you just got too!} thankyou.thankyou.thankyou for passing it along to me! You just brightened my day! I can't wait to show it off! Hope your having a great week! xoxo



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk