Monday, February 15, 2010

My Man Is GOOD!


Apparently Steven has taken Pastor Greg's sermon yesterday to heart because he is pouring on the compliments and "love".  I'm certainly not complaining, it's wonderful to feel so loved and appreciated.

For example, just last night Steven looked at me and said, "In all seriousness, what is the most beautiful sight you've ever seen?"  At first, I thought it was a trick question and stared at him confused. "Honestly - what's the best thing you've ever seen" he asked again.  Wanting to impress him with something really "beautiful" I silently reviewed all the exotic places I have been - Victoria's Peak, Hong Kong, Negril, Jamaica, view of snow covered mountains from a recent flight.....

So I responded, "Probably the bronzed, seated Budda in the mountains of Hong Kong that we saw on our trip Junior year.  What about you?"  Without skipping a beat he replied, "You - walking down the aisle to me on our wedding day."

Two points to the hubby...I hope he keeps this up.  :)

15 comments:

Sole Matters said...

AWWWWWW!!!

Anonymous said...

too sweet!! xoxo

Julie Leah said...

I think that might be a three-pointer, actually! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aww :)

Unknown said...

so sweet!

Southern Cinderella said...

aww! that's so sweet! I'm sure he'll keep it up :)

Alissa said...

Aww what a sweet husband! He's a keeper!

Janna said...

That is so sweet! Yay hubby!

Kelsey Claire said...

Awww! How sweet is he?

Tori Bella said...

Cheesy!! None the less, totally jealous!

Tori Bella said...

Cheesy!! None the less, totally jealous!

Megan said...

That is sweet!

Stephanie Hartman said...

AWWWW That is soooo sweet....Love it..

Mrs P said...

NICE! Good answer hubs, way to go!!

Mateya said...

How cute!



Young, Fabulous, Newlywed





Button Love

My Blogger BFF

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Karen Funk